Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented BIM Manager to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This position is responsible for managing key stakeholder interfaces to ensure successful delivery of various outcomes across the Project and Programme, establish project controls, reporting and ensure timely delivery of Project(s) to time, cost and quality, and ensure resources are appropriate to meet current and future commitments.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Developing, leading and assisting project teams in BIM project set up.
- Overseeing the development and preparation of detailed drawings of proposed landscape plans, related facilities, and infrastructure elements in Civil 3D, AutoCAD or associated programs from preliminary concepts and sketches.
- Taking charge of planning, analysis and managing process.
- Managing the production of drawings for land development projects, base plans and detailed drawings for as required.
- Utilizing customized tools, utilities and scripts to automate work processes and improve Civil 3D and AutoCAD productivity and efficiency in compliance with company standards.
- Managing and coordinating BIM models for review and clash detection.
- Maintaining responsibility for information management standards development, implementation, and enforcement.
- Continuing to keep current with advances in the field and update divisional and corporate standards and procedures accordingly.
- Demonstrating proficiency in Civil 3D, AutoCAD, REVIT, and Navisworks, with knowledge of ESRI GIS systems preferred.
- Demonstrating knowledge of surveying, design, production, and construction techniques and standards.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years of broad-based practical BIM experience in major infrastructure projects or programmes partnered with a Bachelor Degree in Architecture / Engineering or equivalent.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.