Job description / Role
Responsible for the success of all retail brands within the assigned country, planning and driving all retail operations for the brands, to achieve the business goals and objectives, focus on Cosmetics and personal skin care.
Buying and Merchandising
• Monitor OTB calculation
• Ensure proper assortment planning and inventory budgeting
• Ensure proper allocation of merchandise based on sales trends and demand
• Communicate issues, assist and plan course of action to Merchandise Manager and Assists the Merchandise Manager and plan course of action
• Coordinate with principals/ suppliers/ external entities for assistance required to carry out roles efficiently
• Coordinate with principals/ suppliers on a regular basis for store supplies
• Undertake pricing activities for brands based on pre-defined markups
• Undertake stock transfers across locations based on sales trends
• Undertake sales forecasting and monitoring of inventory levels across select brands
• Coordinate with freight supervisor to track merchandise ordered
• Identify slow and fast-moving items on a monthly basis and Ensure availability of optimum stocks of the latest items at all times.
• Ensure customer surveys are undertaken and implemented across stores
• Ensure proper equipment and fixture planning for new stores
• Ensure that visual standards are communicated and implemented across stores directly or through visual merchandiser
• Visit stores regularly and understand key issues with brands
• Meet customers to gain first hand understanding of brand performance, gaps in assortment and merchandise, customer services, etc.
• Ensure regular training is provided to operations team, visual merchandiser, etc. as required
• Ensure appropriate policies and procedures are in place to cover key areas of retail sales activity and effective systems are in place for monitoring compliance with all procedures.
• Review sales figures and take proactive initiatives to ensure stores targets are met. Monitor sales KPI’s to ensure budgets are achieved.
• Guide, coach and train sales people on customer service disciplines. Ensure product knowledge and market / competition intelligence is given as ongoing in store training.
• Guide, coach, and motivate staff continuously to bring out their potential and enable them to improve their performance. Develop and mentor employees, identify specific training needs and monitors effectiveness of individual’s progress within the team.
• Develop CRM and VIP relationships.
• Ensure the continual success and development of the brand.
• Manage the training, development and motivation of staff in the area to ensure that the store is staffed with the requisite number and caliber of staff to meet its objective and that all staff are encouraged to maximize their capability and contribution.
Marketing and Visual Merchandising
• Coordinate with marketing coordinator for execution of marketing and promotional activities
• Implement marketing, cross selling activities and media planning activities for advertising by coordinating with marketing coordinator
• Coordinate with visual merchandiser for execution of visual merchandising activities and changes in display for specific brands
• Build and maintain relationship with external agencies including suppliers, principals, show sponsors, magazine editors
• Coordinate in-store promotional events for new collections, annual sales and special offer promotions, provide feedback on effectiveness of advertising and PR campaigns and see that such activities are well coordinated to achieve high sales and increased profitability
• Excellent track record in Retail or working with a premium or prestige brand
• Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a managerial capacity, preferably in the Retail / FMCG background
• Broad experience in Sales and Commercial performance, Inventory Management, Finance and
• Budgeting, product selection and buying of premium brands and handling international Cosmetics, and personal skin care.
• Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Retail Management/ Marketing or similar discipline
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to lead, coach, train and develop a large retail team to maximize potential and performance
• Must possess a strong understanding of Customer Service needs and customer priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills with service minded nature and outgoing personality
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Outstanding communication skills
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Highly Creative and innovative
• Financial Acumen
• Strong negotiation Skills
• Seasoned Professional
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Product & Marketing Manager