Job description / Role
• Analyzing market, main players and competitors on daily basis
• Creating portfolio of potential customers in different regions
• Analyzing new / existing customer behavior for technical improvement, product development and increase of sales
• Following sales performance on daily basis and monthly / quarterly
• Providing sales forecasts, sales budget proposals and commercial proposals for customers in the territory
• Making commercial decisions on a daily basis to ensure strong customer base and business mix in the territory
• Following up on weekly tasks with decreasing, lost, top booking clients.
• Search for new B2B and B2C companies with potential to purchase travel products in the designated region; Generating new travel agency accounts in the Territory
• Participation in industry trade shows and events.
• It is a MUST to have Hospitality / Travel Industry background (Minimum 2 years' experience in similar position)
• University degree in relevant fields
• Knowledge of National B2B and B2C travel market and accounts
• Work experience as business development, account or contract management
• Strong analytical skills and effective-excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated, goal oriented and individual target driven
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask / multi projects
• Previous sales experience at key account level in Travel Wholesale Business is a must.
• Demonstrated planning & organizational skills, with a calm demeanor under pressure. Deadline adherent
• Flexibility to travel as needed for events, client meetings
• Full command of English Language
About the Company
For travel professionals of the world, Hotelspro is the leading hospitality marketplace that seamlessly offers the fastest access to the most relevant, competitively priced hospitality products and solutions on a global scale
As a global wholesaler, HotelsPro offers 600,000 hotels, including world-famous chain hotels in 15,000 destinations in 205 countries at truly low wholesale rates with instant confirmation.
Retail Operations Manager
Ali Bin Ali Group
Assistant Manager - Travel & Tourism
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Store Manager - Luxury Retail Brand
One Thousand Walls