Job description / Role
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening in 2023, Rixos Qetaifan Island North will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's Waterpark attraction. The Icon Tower is the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres.
Cabana Host / Guest Relations Host
This position is responsible to provide the highest quality of service to our cabana guests and assist with food and beverage needs.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the establishment and execution of all departmental goals
- Efficiently manage cabanas
- To assist in ensuring that all cabanas are kept well maintained and clean at all times. Any technical fault should be reported to the supervisor
- Ensure the cabanas are setup, clean and ready to host guests prior to the park operational hours.
- Ensure that cabanas are cleaned out at the end of each day, to include removing dishes, food, and trash
- Escort guests to the cabanas upon they arrival to the park
- Ensure the overall comfort of all cabana guests: providing greeting upon arrival, distributing towels, offering assistance with seating
- Set up and break down cabanas including moving and cleaning cabanas and furniture as needed
Your experience and skills include:
- High School Diploma education or higher
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a supervisory position in a waterpark or related field
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to speak other languages such as Arabic will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel & Word
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.