Job description / Role
• To be qualified for this vacancy, you must have an excellent organizational skill with the ability to organize others, having excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff, has the ability to work under pressure to meet targets and tight deadlines.
• Must be able to set and negotiate priorities and subsequently program workload to achieve results and meet deadlines, and proficient understanding or work experience with Supreme Committee standards.
• Monitor, plan and schedule both the PPM and reactive workloads for both in-house staff and Contractors.
• Responsible for the administration and operation of the Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system from an Operational Maintenance Perspective.
• In conjunction with Management, carry out quality and performance checks and reviews in premises.
• University degree Engineering or any related fields. Qualification in or knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical building system is highly desirable.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience on CAFM systems including at least 2 years on the proposed system of the Service Provider.
• Excellent report writing skills
• Currently in Qatar and with transferable visa
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.