Job description / Role
- Develop of the CAFM system ensuring that PPM and reactive maintenance tasks are validated from inception to completion
- Provide regular reporting on Shared Staffing Arrangement (SSA) FM statutory compliance status
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive technical guide to the CAFM system. To include new processes and additional features as they are developed and introduced in the CAFM system.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all CAFM system users and FM service delivery staff in relation to their management information reporting requirements
- Manage system administration tasks including user issue management
- Maintain the electronic asset database used to generate annual Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Plan
- Lead projects for the wider development opportunities for the CAFM system.
- Responsible for using knowledge of CAFM functionality, capability and database operations to ensure the most effective collection and interpretation of data stored to inform major asset management strategies
- Work with key stakeholders to develop management information and FM performance reporting aligned to KPI's
- Train FM colleagues to develop a detailed understanding and use of CAFM data applications
- 2+ years of experience in training or managing CAFM system (required)
- Train the Trainer" experience preferable
- Qualified in a Building Services discipline with a good working understanding of all M&E systems
- Maximo Expert User experience including data set up, asset and PPM functionality etc.
- Practical operational experience of asset management and maintenance operation.
- Understanding of the contractual context of asset management.
- Expert level in core Microsoft office IT Skills (Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Experience with QFM CAFM software system is advantageous
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.