Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls, recording and processing all requests and complaints.
• Consistently and efficiently manage FM workflow processes and work orders generated by the company’s Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system
• Pro-actively coordinate resource needs and ensure works are executed in accordance with SLA’s.
• Manage and co-ordinate the data for PPM’s and reactive schedules to ensure optimization of maintenance service delivery.
• Accurate updating and maintenance of the CAFM system.
• Provide a seamless service and process between the help desk system and individual operations.
• Proactively monitor and take corrective action on outstanding PPM and reactive maintenance calls
• Coordinate job responsibilities and develop beneficial partnerships with Operations, Help Desk & Clients
• Ensure CAFM is utilized to its maximum capacity
• Any other task as may be delegated to you by your superior from time to time
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in an administration field (required)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Administration (required)
• Proficient in English and Arabic (preferable)
• Excellent time management skills, able to prioritize work and meet strict deadlines. Maintain accuracy when under pressure.
• Highly self-motivated and able to work under own initiative.
• Strong I.T. skills. Experience in a wide range of software packages including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, CAFM, email, internet and databases.
• Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Maintain accuracy when under pressure
• Strong teamwork ethic and promotion of customer service excellence
• Good level of interpersonal and communication skills. Good language ability in both spoken and written English. Arabic is an advantage. Ability to express ideas at all levels.
• Previous experience of multi-skilling and managing several tasks at the same time
• Develop strong, professional relationships with Senior Management, Clientele & Operations staff
• Strong customer service focus. Identifying with and participating in the attainment of team objectives and priorities.
• Must successfully complete the induction training program
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.