Job description / Role
• Address / Responds to the customers in response to their request, queries, reports, complaints and suggestions made through all channels
• Responsible for answering and handling customer interaction through phone calls
• Must have at least 2 years experience in Call Center Operations / Call Center Agent
• Bachelor's Degree Graduate
• Must be Bilingual (English & Arabic)
• Good communication skills
• Customer Service experience
About the Company
We are Qatar’s licensed professional Human Resource Recruitment Service and Staff Outsourcing firm committed to serving our valuable clients with the highest standard of excellence and professionalism in a legal, ethical, cost-effective and timely manner. Our employment services covers all levels of professional experience and a wide range of industries and willingly assist companies of all sizes.
Thus, we are dedicated to building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates whilst living by our core values; Integrity, Excellence, Commitment & Determination, Teamwork, Respect, Innovation and Change!
At United, we take our obligations towards Quality at the same time, taking care not to conflict with those policies of our clients and the government authorities in Qatar and other countries. This ensures that provision of manpower fits in seamlessly with the operation of our clients.