Job description / Role
• Reading blueprints, drawings, and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
• Taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed.
• Cutting, shaping, and smoothing materials according to measurements.
• Building scaffolding and other construction structures.
• Laying out floorings, roofing or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
• Minimum trade certificate as MEP or Civil Technician from a technical school
• Minimum 3-5 years demonstrated working experience with small works, fit- out projects preferably with hotels, hospitals, or commercial buildings
• Expertise in scoping, designing, and delivering on small works, fit- out projects and upkeep of building fabric
• Good English Communication Skills
• Preferably currently based in Qatar with transferable visa.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.