Job description / Role
This role is responsible for the entire operation of his/her assigned cashier-section. Directly works and establishes good rapport & pleasant engagements thereby contributing to bringing a much higher customer satisfaction experience for (paying) shoppers. The incumbent is directly responsible for proper receiving and managing of cash-sales payments. He/she individually contributes to meet set short term objectives.
- At least a High school graduate with 1 year related experience or higher (college-level desired).
- Have an effective communication and customer service skills.
- Language speaking (good command in English; French and Arabic an advantage).
- Must be able to work on shift-hour schedule.
- Demonstrates ability to quickly and accurately process transactions using cash-register, calculator, and optical scanners.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ethical conduct and confidence-level required.
- Can work on fast-paced environment and dependable.
- Dedicated, thorough, honest, eye-for-detail, organized, numeric-skill a must.
- Customer-client focused.
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.