Job description / Role
Catering Sales Manager
- The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Group Catering and Events, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Implement catering marketing plans to achieve revenue goals
- Develop promotional events to market catering operations to individuals and organizations
- Develop positive working relationship with existing customers for repeat business
- Explore new business opportunities with potential customers
- Perform catering price negotiation with customers based on the established company guidelines
- Ensure quality services and operations by building trustful and positive relationships with customers and co-workers
- Maintain accurate and complete sales operational and transaction records
- Answer customer queries in accurate and timely manner
- Prioritize sales tasks based on revenue goals and deadlines
- Develop strong customer relationships to widen customer base and marketing opportunities
- Maintain a database of prospective and current customers
- Interact with customers to get feedback on products and services offered
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Have good listening skills
- Is able to put himself/ herself in the audience's shoes
- Is able to follow up and follow through
- Has the ability to network in a genuine - authentic way
- Is persistent, and has the ability to focus, priorities, manage tasks and meet deadlines
- Work experience in Qatar is an added advantage
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.