Job description / Role
Primary Purpose of the Position:
• Manage field managers associated with CCTV, manage the allocation of survey requests to camera crews and field managers (in conjunction with Program Manager).
• Duties include maximizing contract financial returns by improving operational efficiency, management of staff
• Achieving set goals in health and safety, quality and environmental management.
• Oversee and direct all facets relating to the CCTV (operations, management, response and maintenance) across all facilities.
• Investigate serious incidents and provide reports as needed
• Motivate, coach, counsel and discipline all senior staff in the CCTV team in order to ensure that the team is developed and effective.
• Manage staff including performance reviews time and attendance, workflow management and employee relations.
• Monitor and evaluate the progress, performance, and productivity of the CCTV operations across all facilities.
• Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures as needed.
• Prepare integrated logistics plans, policies and procedures for maintenance support to the Client's security Department.
• Conduct analysis of maintenance capabilities and requirements and make appropriate recommendations
• Meet the levels of service, response times and service management procedures required to manage an effective maintenance capability.
• Ensure that services are delivered to defined Service Level Agreements as defined in contract requirements.
• Analyze and recommend optimal positioning of maintenance assets to support readiness and on-going contract maintenance requirements
• Manage, track and resolve warranty issues including logistics related to equipment returns to manufacturers or vendors.
• Prepare and present detail of service management, maintenance performance and capability of the maintenance organization.
• Issue corrective maintenance status and preventative maintenance scheduling.
• To monitor the quality of work of subordinates and peers to achieve performance excellence
• Prepare and presents technical papers to Line I Senior Management from time to time to promote designs and/or strategies.
• Check the adequacy of designs produced by others, to ensure fitness for purpose and technical quality, in terms of providing safe / environmentally acceptable facilities, in compliance with the
• Codes, Standards, Principles, Practices and Specifications.
• Verify that the building or facilities being designed are of adequate dimensions to house all the equipment to be installed therein.
• Support Projects with advice on technical matters during construction, including construction safety and design and construction of temporary facilities.
• Attend progress meetings, if required.
• Inspect Contractor, Consulting Engineer and Vendor premises and witnesses
• Factory/Site Acceptance Tests, required.
• Participate as a member of Health, Safety and Environment review team.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as directed.
Qualifications and Experience:
• CD A minimum of 10 years of management experience with Engineering Degree / Security management degree
• CD Project Management Experience, CCTV Operational Experience in·
• Command Control Capacity, CCTV service and maintenance experience.
• Contractor management experience
• Possesses excellent leadership skills and ability to lead, supervise and motivate a team of engineers and technical staff. Have excellent planning, decision making, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Must have thorough knowledge of industry international standards, and ability to interpret for specific application within sphere of relevant disciplines.
• Communication & negotiating skills as well as an ability to work in a multicultural team environment must be well developed and proven.
• Works within the framework of approved corporate policies, procedures and standards, while exercising a high degree of independence in selecting.
• Methodologies to perform the responsibilities and tasks, and in providing expert advice on a wide variety of technical issues.
• Evaluate and provide solutions for particular, critical technical issues.
• Review and recommend resolution of particularly complex and non-routine problems, or provide viable alternatives.
• Identify risks and anticipated problem to projects, and propose mitigating solutions and actions.
• Review and critically assess a range of options for a given problem, and recommend one acceptable technical solution from a range of options.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
Senior ELV Project Manager
Commissioning Engineer - CCTV
ELV/Electrical Assistant Project Manager
A Leading Technology Solutions Provider in Qatar
A Leading Technology Solutions Provider in Qatar