Job description / Role
- Establish all Chart of Accounts for the department
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation.
- Involve in fixing the price of a new product by calculating various factors such as purchase price, customs, rebate, FOC, demurrage, transportation and review it from time to time basis.
- Monitor and analyze the operational expenses, fixed assets, sales and purchases, etc., submit to management with the recommendation for strategic decision making.
- Monitoring of cash flow, receivables and payables, bank reconciliation, customer SOA, and ensure that all books of accounts are closed as per due date.
- Postgraduate with Accounting and Financial Management
- 8-10 years of professional experience with a minimum of 5 years in FMCG company as Senior / Chief Accountant.
- Good analytical skills, excellent communicator, collaborative teamwork, stress handle, Persuasive and strategic thinker.
About the Company
Marakez Trading is one of Qatar’s fastest growing Trader and Wholesale company based in Doha. Our focus is to source quality products worldwide at competitive prices to satisfy the ever increasing demand of consumers in Doha.
A Leading Technology Solutions Provider in Qatar
Oryx Engineering Solutions
Accountant - Accounts Receivable
MAN Diesel & Turbo - Qatar
Chief Accountant for an International Group of Companies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE