Job description / Role
• Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of the company’s operations and provide leadership in the administrative, operational, and business planning efforts of the company, also responsible for ensuring that all records are in order, financial ratios and exposures are all in compliance with regulations, all arrears reports, and default management actions are documented and distributed in a timely manner, and that the internal audit function is generating the required information for the Board to effectively evaluate management and Oversee and manage day to day operations including accounting, financial reporting, budgeting and planning, tax, treasury policies, internal controls, information systems, asset and risk management, warehouse facilities and loan servicing.
Main responsibilities: Main Responsibilities:
• Comply with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements imposed by the regulatory bodies
• Oversee, direct and ensure the integrity, preparation, review, analysis and timely submission of all financial reports for Board of Directors, management, financial partners including profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, and asset valuations and balance sheet and financial budget and financial forecast
• Implement continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the performance of the firm and subsidiaries, its flow of funds, the adherence to the budget, the expenditures, the income, the cost of sales and other budgetary items
• Responsible for cash management and strategic planning for all operating areas of the company and subsidiaries including SIMEX GROUP structuring and compliance.
• Negotiation of agreements including loan agreements, and significant operational contracts.
• Development and implementation of business plans, forecasting and budgeting, transaction structuring and tax planning.
• To maintain a working relationship and to develop additional relationships with banks, financial institutions, and capital markets with the aim of securing the funds necessary for the operations of the firm, the attainment of its development plans.
• Make certain that proper accounting policies, procedures and internal controls are in place to safeguard the assets of the Company and to ensure that all financial transactions are recorded in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Maintain strong working relationships senior management, outside auditors and legal counsel.
• Identify the most suitable forms of medium and long-term financing resources in terms of cost, profitability, and flexibility
• Manage the company’s liquidity and cash flow requirements
• Reporting to: Managing Director
• Number required: 1
• Probation: 6 months
• Nature and length of previous experience:
• 10+ Years experience in a similar position
• Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Economics and Accounting:
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Age Range: 30
• Language Fluency: Arabic
• Current Location: Qatar
About the Company
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.