Job description / Role
A well established bank in Qatar is seeking for a Chief International Banking Officer to achieve the bank's overall responsible for the bank's strategic and business development plans for the International Banking business. This role reports directly to a Group CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the formulation of the bank's strategic and business development plans for the International Banking business and subsequently implement the approved strategy/ plan to facilitate business and the achievement of related short and long term business goals in the most effective and efficient manner.
* Responsible for expanding the Bank's reach in foreign markets through the introduction of traditional and innovative customer-focused and industry-focused products and solutions backed by seamless customer service, with the ultimate objective of creating long-term relationships with International Banking customers.
* Responsible for managing the development and subsequent implementation of International Banking leading practices across all activities/ operations comprising International Banking to promote efficiency in work processes, ultimately resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
* Ensure provision of value added International Banking products to the existing/ potential retail clientele and constantly meeting/ exceeding their service expectations.
* Oversee the roll-out of International Banking products and services by the respective International Banking functions to ensure achievement of pre-set targets/ objectives, including but not limited to business growth and expansion plans.
Minimum Experience and & Qualifications:
* At least 18-20 years of relevant experience covering International Operations in the banking industry
* University degree in Business Administration with specialization in Banking and Finance, and / or Sales and Marketing from a recognized university. MBA/ MSc/ MA is a plus.
* Professional Certification such as CPA/ CA/ CFA/ CMA and/or equivalent in years of experience is preferable.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent