Job description / Role
Guildhall has been selected by a prestigious organisation with operations across the GCC, to identify a Chief Operations Officer in a brand new position.
This role has been identified as a key role in supporting ambitious growth plans for this organisation across a variety of sectors. This COO will be responsible to oversee 15 business units across the retail, construction, hospitality and F&B sectors across the GCC.
- Initially, the main focus will be on the Qatari market with a long term view to develop international operations.
- With a total workforce of over 2000 staff across 4 main sectors, this organisation requires someone with exceptional management skills as well as exposure to all previously mentioned sectors.
In order to be shortlisted for an interview, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Degree educated with ideally an MBA
- 15+ years experience managing operations across the construction, retail, hospitality and F&B sectors
- 10+ years GCC experience, Ideally experienced in Qatar
- Previously experienced with managing a workforce of over 2,000
- Arabic language skills would be an advantage
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Chief Executive Officer
Operations Director - Retail, Hospitality, F&B, Automotive
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|