Job description / Role
Work closely with Chairman and board to deliver complex strategic initiatives by working collaboratively across business to ensure that projects are delivered in line with their scope and requirements from a corporate and business unit perspective.
* To lead the development of a long-term strategy at corporate level while aligning operational activities through development of annual business plans of each of subsidiaries.
* To review Performance of SBUs and key functions in the holding and provide feedback on areas of improvements
* Measured the success of new initiatives and programs being implemented by the BODs.
* Responsible for evaluating opportunities, risks as well as building relationships with key stakeholders.
* Strategy-focused to lead teams or advises BODs to capitalize on targeted investment and commercial opportunities.
* Master degree from top business school with 10 years of management consulting, advisory, corporate planning, strategy role of which 4-5 years should be within industry.
* Proven experience as Business strategy Advisor or Secretary to Chairman, CEO, Boards of Directors.
* Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic is essential.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Financial Officer
A Leading Facilities Services in Qatar
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Group Consolidation Accountant
Finance Manager (Planning and Reporting)
Big Fish Recruitment