This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
1) Receive approved drawing and mobilize manpower as per schedule
2) Plan and schedule the work sequence based on program schedule and execute accordingly
3) Timely communication and follow up with Site Engineer/ Project Manager for requirements and smooth operation of site
4) Arrange work sequence to open up works for all subcontractors
5) Recommend effective quantities to prepare payment for subcontractor based on their work performance and further works need
6) Ensure approved materials were used by subcontractors and timely communicate to site engineer / project manager
7) Oversee materials usage and its handling to prevent damages and lost, if found any discrepancy direct apply penalty to prevent such activities in future
8) Communicate site engineer / project manager if any difficulties / hurdles came which hinders the progress
9) Regular follow up to receive approved drawing (latest) and deposit existing drawing as “VOID”
10) Labor control & provide technical assistance to subcontractors in coordination with site engineer / project manager
11) Ensure any manpower don’t sits without works
12) Motivate peoples to take preventive actions for safety matters
13) Make available of safety gears to all manpower available within your control
14) Take preventive actions on safety gears and punish if any body violates the regulations regarding safety instructions
15) Timely highlight the obstacles with site engineers/ project managers while executing as per drawings
16) Conduct checking of tools, items fixed prior to proceed further works such as scaffolding fixing, steel form works prior to concrete etc.
17) Recommend innovative ideas to execute works on cost effective manner being with prescribed specification and agreement
18) Available on duty early from the site open (i.e. 6 AM) and close per regular duty hours instruction or as per works demand
19) Perform duties assigned by site engineers or project manager
1. Civil/Construction Diploma or equivalent
2. 2-5 years of relevant working experience, with good technical knowledge and analytical mind to resolve Problems
3. Communicate clearly and effectively, both in oral and written English and Arabic Language. If applicable
4. Ability to work in an environment requiring strong discipline and attention to details.
5. Work effectively under stressful situations and familiar with construction environment.
About the Company
Al Madar Holding W L L. is a Qatari based Property Development Company with over 19 years of experience and a formidable reputation for quality and service incorporation with cutting edge architectural designs and builder of Landmarks, Commercial Office Towers, Residential Tower Apartments, Hotels and Land Developments including Joint Ventures. There is over 2000 staff operating in the region. The Group has handed over more than 130 buildings in the region. Originally formed in 1992 Al Madar Group are involved in a whole range of activities including Al Madar Contracting, Engineering, Real Estate and Marine development works.
Our values of dynamism, stability, direction and dedication demonstrate our commitment to high quality technology thereby ensuring our valued reputation and renowned name continue to be a symbol of quality and success.
Al Madar Group has been approved by Lloyd’s Registrar for Quality Assurance of Quality Management System Standards.