Job description / Role
• Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
• Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
• Undertaking complex calculations
• Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
• Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
• Resolving design and development problems
• Managing budgets and project resources
• Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
• Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
• Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
• Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
• Minimum of 5 yrs overall construction experience with a minimum 3 years’ experience in major international/regional Roads, Infrastructure & Drainage projects.
• Civil Engineer or related engineering degree is a must.
• Arabic Speaker
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Engineer - Facilities Management
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Civil / Structural Engineer - Water & Buildings Projects
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|
Site Engineer (Villa, Residential Units)
|Saudi Arabia||12 Jan|