Job description / Role
Nursing and Midwifery
Paediatric - ICU/ITU
On Application QAR
On Application QAR
Our client Hospital is a state of the art academic medical center that will function to the level of the highest international standards. Its clinical focus is on the specialty care of women and children.
Their vision is to be a beacon of learning, discovery and exceptional care, ranked among the top medical centers in the world.
Sidra Medicine, a specialty children's, young people and women's healthcare organization and member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development, is preparing for the phased opening of its main hospital building on 14 January 2018.
Excellent, tax-free remuneration and benefits The salary and benefits on offer at our client hospital are very generous and are free from any income tax in Qatar.
* Healthcare and dental insurance.
* Company provided accommodation or Housing Allowance.
* Company provided transport or transportation allowance.
* Paid private school education for children.
* Other financial rewards (e.g. performance bonuses, end-of service gratuity).
* Generous paid vacation time and public holidays.
* Annual airfare allowance.
* Mobilization and repatriation airfares.
* Continuing professional development.
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or its equivalent (3 years Diploma in Nursing post High School)
* Registered Nurse
* Preferred - Post graduate certificate in specialty if applicable for country of origin
Essential - 2+ years of recent clinical nursing experience within relevant specialty in a North American Academic Institution or equivalent in UK, Republic of Ireland, EU States, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
Certification and Licensure
Valid professional Nursing license for country of origin
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
* Effective communication skills
* Excellent team player
* Motivated and enthusiastic
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
* Fluency in written and spoken English
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.