Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a Clinical Psychologist for a rehabilitation center treating children and adolescents (0-18) experiencing Developmental Delays, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Intellectual Disabilities etc.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Conducting standardized assessments.
- Preparing assessment reports.
- Creating treatment plans, individually and within a multidisciplinary team.
- Setting therapy goals.
- Providing therapy sessions/ intervention in 1 to 1 and group settings.
- Providing counselling and support to parents.
- Writing daily therapy session documentation.
- Participating in community service/ community outreach events.
Candidates must have a Masters degree and a minimum of 3 years experience and experience working with children and adolescents.
Additional qualifications/ certifications in Applied Behavior Analysis favorable but not necessary.
About the Company
The Qatar Institute for Speech and Hearing - Al Wakrah, is a multidisciplinary rehabilitation center providing Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology and Special Education services to children (0-18)
The facility opened in 2017, and is the latest addition to the QISH family of centers licensed by the Ministry of Public Health in the State of Qatar. We conduct assessments and provide intervention services by licensed practitioners in both individual and group settings, and follow a Family-Based and Child-Based model of service.