Job description / Role
• Follow up on account receivables and daily collection to make sure monthly collection target is achieved
• Posting of daily incoming customer payments in the ERP system
• Follow up to make sure that on hold and rejected cheques are cleared without further delay
• Close monitoring of customer credit limit and payment terms and timely reporting of any deviation
• Preparation of customer balance confirmation make sure that customer balances are confirmed and signed twice every year
• Preparation and tracking of LC,LG, Commercial invoices and submission to bank
• Resolving customer claims ,provide copies of unpaid invoices and DN to clear the payments
• Monitor control over manual receipts voucher tracking
• Assist accounting department in monthly closing task such as Debtor aging report, Collection report and Bank reconciliation
• 3-4 Years of experience in the similar role.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
About the Company
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
- World leader in habitat
- €39.1 billion in sales in 2016
- Operates in 67 countries
- More than 170,000 employees
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounts Payable Accountant
MAYKS HR Consulting
Officer - Administration
Oryx Engineering Solutions