Job description / Role
Responsible to function as commercial manager for pre contract (design) stage projects and deliver services in accordance with particular project contract requirements and as Contracts Manager to be responsible for negotiating, standardizing & implementing (as applicable) the terms and conditions of all professional consultancy contracts appropriately, to suit and protect business interests.
- Commercial management tasks imply responsibility for feasibility, design, tendering
- Robust Cost Control Management throughout the project in close liaison with the design team, Management of Claims and Contractual issues including Quantum and Contractual analysis, Interface with the QS team as required for expediting all commercial related services for the project
- Study the requirements of the Request for Proposal (RFP)/invitation to Tender (ITT)/Prequalification (PQ) Tenders/Expression of Interest (Eol), etc, related to Consultancy Services
- Prepare/review, as applicable, the issue of Contract Agreements, Sub-Consultancy Agreements
- Review the Contractual Documents including Consultancy Agreements, Sub-Consultancy Agreements, Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreements, Work Orders to Sub-Consultants, LPOs, Reports, Tender Clarifications, bonds, insurances etc. and other correspondence, as per company policy
- 20 years and above experience (min 5 years in GCC) of working with PMC/Architectural & Engineering Consultancy firms
- Should have experience in handling Pre & Post contracts for large scale, high value building engineering projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering with MRICS – MRICS is a MUST
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Contracts Manager - MRICS/MCIArb