Job description / Role
Contributes to guest satisfaction by:
- respecting the food health and safety standards and procedures
- participating in managing raw materials effectively
- Adopts appropriate MGallery service-oriented behaviors and attitudes, focusing on the brand's guiding principles
- Adapts work to fluctuations in guest numbers, special events and particular guests.
- Helps receive deliveries and tidies food items according to storage guidelines
Essential and optional requirements
- Basic knowledge of pastry preparation
- HACCP level 2
- Team spirit
- A thorough and organised approach
- Manually skilled
- Speed and efficiency
- Good listening skills and ability to adapt
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.