Competency Framework Specialist
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Job description / Role
- Ensure that the competency development framework is aligned with the target position Job requirement.
- Make necessary additions, amendments and enhancements to ensure its relevance to target positions.
- Prepare detailed behavior and performance criteria for each competency element, as well as the required training courses and on job real work assignments to successfully achieve each competency element in the development framework.
- Responsible to provide Expert support and advice and troubleshoot issues in implementation of the competence development frameworks related to assigned discipline and supporting training matrix.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive database / inventory of real work tasks relevant for all positions in the assigned discipline
- Support in the development of job descriptions, competency framework and person specifications.
- To create, analyse and provide regular and ad hoc Management information as required, interrogating Resource link and Excel as appropriate to provide KPI information on areas such as recruitment, retention, diversity, grievance, attendance and turnover.
- Undertake any HR related projects to meet the requirements of the business plan.
- Generally, add and contribute towards the successful delivery of HR Best Practice by the HR team.
- Assist in the research and development of HR systems, policies and procedures to meet employment legislation and best practice as directed by the HR Manager.
- Able to demonstrate organisational and prioritising skills.
- Able to work under initiative and as part of a team.
- To have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to evidence problem solving within HR Provides information and deals with issues promptly and Relationship Skills
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences e.g. translate legislation into company policies.
- Able to communicate effectively in the written and spoken word with an internal audience and external suppliers.
- Able to cope with interruptions and changing priorities.
- Needs to display high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have a real ‘passion’ for HR. To be highly motivated. To be enthusiastic about the contribution HR can make.
- Business Psychologist with expertise in a broad range of Assessment for Selection and Development solutions in this field has encompassed Leadership Assessment and Development
- Leverage OD expertise to prepare solutions that meet the needs of our business
- Partner with other members of the Talent Development team along with business stakeholders to respond with organizational development solutions and insights
- Work with all levels of management on leadership development, effective utilization of talent, and group/team dynamics
- Work with key levels of management on succession planning and driving retention programs
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM or Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Collaborate with leadership and internal customers to assess learning and development needs
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of talent programs
- Identify and implement improvements in current job and role expectations to ensure current needs are being met
- Coaching Talent Management Training Strategic Evaluation Psychometric Testing and Business Development. Competency Framework
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Human Resources Manager
Succession and Career Planning Specialist (Oil & Gas)
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
Global HR Manager / HRBP
Robbert Murray & Associates
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls