Job description / Role
My client is a globally recognised International Engineering Consultancy currently working on a wide range of Infrastructure, Hospitality and Mixed-Use projects in the Gulf region.
• Due to a number of project wins and urgency to deliver these projects, we are looking for a number of specialist talent to join the team.
• Currently, their most pressing requirement is for a Construction Manager in Doha on an ongoing major Airport project.
• The ideal candidate should have experience working on Airport projects and/or Bridges/Tunnels during their career.
• An attractive package is on offer with excellent benefits and an opportunity to be part of a landmark project ahead of the 2022 World Cup and beyond.
Candidates can be from outside the Gulf region. Preferably, we are looking for candidates from the UK, Europe, North America, Australasia, Jordan and Lebanon. This is simply due to visa allocation for the organisation.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in Construction (Consultancy/Contractors)
• Ideally degree educated
• Must have demonstrable experience of working on complex projects
• Previous Airport and/or Bridges/Tunnels projects are highly preferred
• Good communication skills and be able to manage a large team of multi-site staff
• Proficient in English
In return you will receive a fantastic salary plus a benefits package with the opportunity to be part of a landmark project.
If you are interested in this opportunity wish to have a further conversation about the role, please click the apply button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager - Construction
Civil Project Manager - EPC/Refinery Construction