Job description / Role
- Minimum 15 to 20 years of experience as Construction Manager in green & brown activities in Oil & Gas industry with extreme/significant onshore/offshore experience is a must.
- Experience / able to manage multiple projects / engineers simultaneously
- To able to coordinate site & head office activities
- Construction manager experience in Oil & gas environment in GCC is highly desirable
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Must be locally available in Doha with QID
- Qatar Driving license is a must
- Had worked in oil & gas companies in EPC Construction
About the Company
Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore, DOPET has now grown into one of the largest mechanical construction companies in Qatar.
Powered by a dedicated team of professionals, a strong workforce and sophisticated machineries and equipment, DOPET has successfully carried out EPIC Projects and diverse assignments in areas like Fabrication and Installation of Piping & Structural, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels & Tanks, Electrical, Instrumentation, Valve Overhauling, etc.
The key to our growth is the dedicated teamwork and commitment to quality and to client's satisfaction, which has enabled us to provide outstanding services to our valued clients. Our extensive workshops and fabrication facilities at the Salwa Industrial Area and at Ras Laffan, are used to support our site works. DOPET's workshops and construction divisions are supported by a modern and fully equipped plant and maintenance facility to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest degree and availability.
Mechanical Engineer - Piping, Pumping Stations etc
Senior Mechanical Engineer (UPDA Grade A,B or C)
Ignite Search & Selection
One Thousand Walls
Site Inspector - Mechanical
Plant QA/QC Engineer