Job description / Role
The Construction Manager will provide on-site construction management activities associated with the completion of assigned construction package(s). Monitors performance of the supervision team to confirm compliance with contractual requirements and to ensure that it stays within budget and cost effective manner.
• Direct and supervise all site personnel and subcontractors.
• Ensure that all civil & infrastructure activities are well planned and coordinated
• Oversee manpower, equipment, and materials to sustain the work efficiency
• Carry out inspections to ensure conformity with QA/QC specifications and requirements
• Provides technical advises to resolve problems.
• Coordinate with PM for procurement of tools and materials to conform to the workloads, plans and schedules.
• Review reports from Superintendents, and advise on corrective actions if project becomes behind schedule or over the budget.
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum 15 years experience in roads, infrastructure, sewerage, drainage & micro - tunneling works.
• MUST have extensive experience in Roads and infrastructure projects.
• Ability to manage the workers and issue clear instructions.
• Strong communication skills.
• MMUP Registered Professional Engineer is required.
About the Company
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting is a Grade "A" Qatari Contracting Company, which specializes in project management, construction, execution and Design Build for road works and infrastructure projects.
BOTC is highly committed to continuously upgrading its performance to keep pace with the emerging needs of the market and ultimately achieve client satisfaction. BOTC recognises that its success comes from and is attributed to its engineers and staff. Without their commitment, ingenuity, and hard work, BOTC would not be the success story it is today or the company we are striving to be tomorrow.
BOTC has a long history of delivering its projects on time, within budget and to the high quality demanded by the client. These are the traditions that made BOTC valued by its clients, and as our CEO, Dori Labaki says: "The road to a successful partnership is paved with guaranteed quality and unrivaled professionalism. Here at BOTC, we have secured an award-winning reputation with our clients built on mutual respect and shared value, and have grown into a leading business institution in Qatar. It is with this confidence that we look forward to many more years of prosperity ahead."
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Grade A Contractor