Job description / Role
We are working in partnership with the Sidra Medicine. Our client is an ultramodern, all-digital academic medical centre specialising in the provision of care for women and children. Based in Qatar, our client will focus on world-class patient care, medical education and biomedical research.
We are recruiting for a Consultant - Fetal Medicine
Cavendish will be hosting interview days on behalf of our client. Upon enquiring, your dedicated consultant will brief you on the process, the organisation, Qatar and outline the next steps.
The Attending Physician - Maternal - Fetal Medicine is responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care; effective and efficient diagnosing, managing and treating all patients placed under the role holder's care. The Attending Physician - Maternal - Fetal Medicine makes recommendations, orders appropriate therapeutics and diagnostics as per the patient's diagnosed condition.
* Responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care and services within specialty area.
* Conducts Ward rounds, reassesses inpatients and/or outpatients on a regular basis, in line with established best practice.
* Regularly reviews results of all investigations and modifies treatment as required.
* Provides clinical excellence by effective and efficient diagnoses, manages, and treats all patients placed under post holder's care.
* Delivers safe, effective, and holistic clinical services within accepted standards of care.
* Accurately documents all relevant clinical information in a clear and timely fashion in accordance with established procedures.
* Supports, implements, and follows all hospital, departmental and divisional initiatives, policies and procedures.
* Liaises with colleagues, Allied Health staff, nursing, administrative and support services staff for additional input as required.
* Complies with all hospital polices regarding admissions, consultations, daily patient care, surgical procedures, discharge protocols, outpatient and follow up practices.
* Practices appropriate utilization of the organization's resources.
* Demonstrates an active interest in educating and fostering future academic leaders nationally and internationally through active participation in education initiatives.
* Demonstrates an active interest and involvement in research by initiating innovative clinical or research outcomes or collaborating on research projects to support the Sidra vision.
* Demonstrates commitment to Continued Medical Education (CME).
* Keeps abreast of the current, relevant literature and the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
* Performs other clinical responsibilities as assigned.
* Adheres to Sidra's standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
* 2+ years of post-certification/residency in clinical care or education in the relevant field from a North American Academic/ Health care Institution or equivalent in UK, Republic of Ireland, or other European Countries with accredited and recognized board, Australia and New Zealand.
* Research or Education experience.
* Valid professional License in the country of origin or country of practice in the specialty area
Benefits- Highly competitive package including a Tax free salary + benefits. Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
Please note the targeted start date for the position is dependent on the current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered.
About the Company
Cavendish Professionals is a highly respected recruitment consultancy with the energy, expertise and professionalism to offer extensive job vacancies in the Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technical sectors in the UK and Internationally.
Cavendish Professionals is an independent, family-run business, with a team of personable consultants whose aim is to get to know you better. We believe that this considered approach is the best way to ensure we find you a role that perfectly matches your career ambitions.
As a group we’ve been taking this approach for over 30 years. During this time we have successfully helped client organisations and candidates alike to fulfil their corporate and professional ambitions.