Job description / Role
We are proud to present to you the opportunity to work with one of the leading government organisations in the Middle East. Our client is currently looking for a highly qualified Consultant Neonatologist for their establish NICU department.
Our client, based in Qatar, operates mainly in Doha and offers a full range of tertiary services across their numerous JCI accredited medical centers. Doha, the capital offers a very contemporary and comfortable standard of living with many high rise buildings all the while retaining its traditional Arabic charm
- Furnished Family Accommodation
- Education Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Indemnity Insurance
- 50 Days of Annual Leave
- To work as a Consultant with the government healthcare authority in Qatar, you must have one of the following and at least 2 years of experience post qualification.
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C
- UK - GMC/CCT/CESR/CCST Specialist Register
- Germany - Fachartz Specialist Certificate
- Sweden - Swedish Board
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.