Job description / Role
Emergency Medicine Consultant role in Doha , the capital of Qatar - offering excellent salary and benefits, working for a large employer who are continually growing and developing their healthcare serivces.
Qatar is an exciting and vibrant city which is modernising and rapidly developing. As a coastal city there is a great mix of typical water based activities to enjoy as well as traditional, historic sites to visit and typical shopping malls and restaurants.
The medical service you would be working for offers the following:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
As well as Emergency Medicing there are also roles available with the following interests:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- General Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- General/Internal Medicine
What Happens Next
Please apply online.
As Emergency Medicine Consulant you will be a fully qualified medical practitioner with one of the following:
Skills and Qualifications:
- CCST ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- American Board Registration
- CIS (French)
- Australian or NZ fellowship
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.