Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
At PwC Middle East Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core industry sectors including (Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations, and Technology).
As a Director, y ou will be working within the Finance & Accounting team, which provides advisory services focused on the CFO agenda. The team works across a broad range of industries and delivers projects throughout the Middle East region. The work we typically undertake includes:
- Defining Finance Function Strategy and designing Finance Function operating model
- Designing Organisation Structure for Finance
- Developing Finance Policies and Processes
- Designing Costing and Enterprise Performance Management
As a competency, you will support multiple Industry Verticals. However, we expect you to bring expertise in Industrial Products, Telecom, Financial Sector, Oil and Gas or Government Sector. In addition to the above, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalize on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- Masters or MBA - Finance and/or Technology (preferable)
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Technology
Years of Experience
- 12+ years of experience in a similar industry / role within professional services/external consulting
- Arabic Speaking is preferred
- Experience in conducting Finance Function assessments and opportunity funneling for pilots
- Experience in providing process expertise for implementation in end-to-end processes (Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay) covering design and implementation
- Experience in designing operating models, governance and communication frameworks within Finance Function
- Good understanding of change management and coaching needs to adopt in client environments
- Experience with implementation and/or implementation supervision of full life cycle ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Others)
- Proven Track Record in Sales of Professional Services of US$ 1.5 million - 2.5 million annually
- Proven track record in Revenue Under Management (implementation oversight and control) of US$ 1.5 million
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.