Job description / Role
Consulting - Senior Manager - People & Organisation (Doha)
Line of Service
Advisory - People and Organisation
Job Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Add value to our clients by helping them address complex organisational and human capital challenges through transformation, organisation design, people, and change management
solutions while achieving sustainable results and demonstrating real impact.
- Identify business opportunities for the People Organisation consulting practice and work closely with industry and business unit teams/ lead and deliver cross-functional engagements.
- Lead end-to-end people-related engagements focused on evaluating current state, identifying opportunities and creating holistic transformation business cases.
- Be an expert and a go-to-person for one or more key P&O capabilities such as Capability Development, Organisation Design, Rewards, HR Digitization and Analytics, and HR Transformation, while working with the leadership team to enhance value propositions.
- Lead cross-functional internal and client teams in developing and delivering strategic solutions in challenging government environments, with a particular focus on Organisation Transformation and Design, HR Transformation, and Leadership Development.
- Support in managing key accounts through client engagement and account planning activities.
- Remain up-to-date on important human capital trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in the UAE and broader Middle East region on organization and people-related topics.
- Support the development of new propositions to help our client optimise their people functions and enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends.
- Mentor and train other members of the business unit and the project team in order to foster a high performance team environment.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team, you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
Language Skills: Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. Able to lead a high-performing team and add exceptional value to our clients within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and engagement, and possibly different project teams.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resources or Psychology. An MBA or an MA in Human Capital Management from a reputable university is preferred.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience in advising Center of Government and/or Public Sector clients in the GCC on strategic organization and people related topics is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of at least 2 of the following capabilities: Leadership Assessment and Capability Development, Organisation Design and Transformation, HR Transformation, Rewards, or Corporate Performance and Effectiveness.
- Substantial experience of establishing and building strong client relationships across multiple industries and geographies.
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.