Job description / Role
• Shows in-depth understanding of Qatar Rail mission and key objectives and use it as a backbone of the produced content
• Formulate content to deliver key messages intended for the purpose intended to engage target audiences.
• Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, Social media posts, speeches newsletters) with a distinct tone of voice
• Conducting thorough research and interviews as need to gather briefs
• Collaborate with PR and branding on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. Print and online campaigns, newsletter, intranet)
• Edit, proofread and translate copy as needed
• Building in-house glossary of industry related terminology.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is a required in journalism or Corporate Communication related discipline
• 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing and/or Corporate Communication
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the desired language (Arabic and English) including meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedure
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.