Job description / Role
• The role of the Contracts Manager is to ensure satisfactory execution and consolidation of all project activities safely, on time, within budget and according to specification from initial project inception to completion.
• Ensure that statutory health and safety regulations are observed at all times and that safety on site is maintained at high standard.
• Monitor project schedules and determine corrective actions if required to ensure schedule is maintained.
• Ensure adequate cost control for the project budgets.
• Report to Managing Director regarding Cost and schedule.
• Ensure all variations to the project scope are recorded and agreed with the client.
• Contribute in pre-qualifying, capability assessment, technical review of materials, and contributing in selecting subcontractors.
• Chair and Hold Weekly Project Progress Meeting to review project Status, including Subcontractors.
• Liaise with client senior management regarding all project matters.
• Prepare monthly payment claims and Final Payment Claims and submit them to Managing Director for review.
• Approve budgets for projects in conjunction with the Finance and Accounting Manager.
• Approve weekly / monthly Progress Reports before submittal to the Client / Consultant as per contract requirements.
• Ensure compliance with Company standard procedures relating to project administration, in terms of Time Keeping, Labour and asset transfer, petty cash handling, materials received vouchers, etc.
• Minimum of 10 years experience overall working on major construction projects, overseeing contract management
• Graduate with an industry-acceptable degree, i.e., Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Opus Recruit Middle East
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Contracts Manager - Consultancy