Job description / Role
• Maintain adequate processes for the Contract Administration to maintain efficient operational controls.
• Work toward achieving full compliance with the Contract and report progress for the Project Managers' attention.
• Contribute to the issuance of requests for subcontract proposals, contract evaluations, and contract files maintenance in accordance with GCC established processes
• Provide recommendations on contract renewals, modifications, and cancellations.
• Provide alerts to concerned departments regarding their contracts for compliance requirements on either side
• Review Project contract terms and provisions including payment provisions, warranty, delays and time extensions, changes of work, termination, etc, and liaise with Project Managers as required.
• Support site project manager during mobilization stage identifying the required submittals for various schedules, plans and reports (e.g. project schedule, procurement plan, QA/QC plan, health, and safety plan, schedule for shop drawings and material submittals) as per contract requirement.
• Review and control project contractual correspondence.
• Assist to identify and document changes and variations between project scope and actually performed activities based on Site Data inputs.
• Prepare, review and/or negotiate contracts/subcontracts of varying types, teaming agreements, consulting agreements, agency/distributor agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and other contract-related documents.
• Prepare and issue subcontracting agreement and modifications
• Investigate unpaid claims by clients to establish responsibility based on contract provisions or onsite errors.
• Finalize claim/investigation and update information on the system
• Review impact of time variations, claims, and delays.
QAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelors Degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, or Architecture, or other related field. Membership with FIDIC or equivalent is preferred
• Must have an excellent working knowledge of FIDIC conditions of contract
• Minimum of 10 years experience overall working on major construction projects, overseeing contract management
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.