Job description / Role
• One of the largest main contractors in the region, established over 50 years ago, specializing in civil buildings and infrastructure, are looking for a Senior Contracts / Claims Manager to join their Commercial team in Qatar.
• The purpose of the role is to direct the company on contractual and commercial issues, strategizing the contract management process
• The role will responsible for the development, implementation and audit of policy and procedures related to contract management to ensure quality and consistency as well as the day to day operation of Contract Management and Commercial team.
• The selected individual will also be required to manage and demonstrate a proven track record on complex claims
• Bachelor’s degree in either Quantity Surveyor, Engineering, Contract Management, Law within the construction industry
• MRICS, RICS, is preferred
• At least 15 years in the construction sector and at least 5 years in the GCC region
• Experience working with leading international Main Contractors
• Must have strong experience in Contract Management with proven history of driving strategic plans with a proven track record in contract negotiation and understanding of contract terms and risk management
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.