Contracts Manager - Corporate - Contractor
Job description / Role
• Managing , monitoring and mentoring staff members of all levels within the contractual and commercial teams on projects and main office;
• Liaising with company’s legal representatives on a variety of topics;
• Ensures correct and appropriate commercial and contractual staffing levels on all projects;
• Preparing and vetting Claims and Engaging in Dispute Resolutions;
• Representing the company and supporting legal counsel on all Litigations and Arbitrations proceedings;
• Providing responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations;
• Preparing requests for proposals for distribution to vendors;
• A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
• A proven track record of working as a contracts manager in a Corporate position for main contractors
• Experience of working in the Middle East - preference for someone currently working in Qatar
• Able to manage contractual and commercial teams on projects and main office;
• Preparing and vetting Claims / Dispute resolution
• Should have worked on large scale building and infrastructure projects ie airports, highrise developments, roads & infrastructure
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Contracts Manager (Camp-based)
The Highfield Company
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Contracts Manager
Contracts Manager - Building/Civil - Contractor