Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager ( MRICS) for our buildings project in Doha, Qatar. Candidates should have:
• Administration of multiple contracts forms .
• Working knowledge of FIDIC and other international standards, pre- and post-award contract administration.
• Familiar with civil and common law is a plus.
• Ability to work as part of specialist team, work with minimal supervision.
• Proven ability to perform management capacity.
• First class interpersonal, negotiation, report writing and communication skills.
• Working knowledge of software typically associated with contract administration.
• Organized, effective problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to, working with minimal supervision,
• Experience of administering multiple contracts at any one time.
• Interpreting contracts and dealing with variations, conflicts, claims, disputes, and other contractual issues.
• Ability to multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a specialist consultant team.
• Meticulous and positive work attitude
• BSc degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• Should be Chartered Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
• 15+ years overall post graduate experience with 6 years prime contracts management (including claims and disputes), preferably in the gulf/middle east.
• Should have experience in the similar capacity with PMCM or consultancy firms supporting for large scale projects
• Extensive experience with contract administration, negotiation, high value claims, dispute resolution, arbitration.
• Preferably Middle East experience.
• Have to be MME or UPDA registered or under process.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Contracts Manager - Consultancy
Contracts Manager - (Contractor)
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
The Highfield Company
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited