Job description / Role
· Issuance of RFP/RFQ in the market and Management of Clarifications between the client and Bidders during and scheduling of site visit during the tender stage
· Responsibilities include ensuring that C&P department complies with Qatari tender Law and the internal Bylaws and policies.
· Monitor the standards for outside communications. Monitor all the filling and make sure of full compliance with C&P checklists.
· Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Construction Law, Quantity Surveying or similar discipline
· Minimum 7 years post graduate experience in Contract/Procurement/Legal role
· Bilingual candidates will be given significant preference
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.