Job description / Role
- Assist the Group Learning and Development Manager in the Training needs analysis process
- Prepare the Annual Group Training plan, under the supervision and guidance of Group Learning and Development Manager
- Plan and organize training delivery and implement training principles on Group level
- Organize training/workshop according to approved annual training calendar
- Advise on establishing business stream specifics standards and implement the group level training standards.
- Identify, select and modify training modules and workshop resources to meet the needs of specific division within different streams.
- General preparation of training/workshops venue and materials and other required facilities.
- Provide general training administration and record keeping for review and evaluation.
- Provides general / specific coordination with all nominated participants and submit data to track attendance on regular basis
- Provide individual and/or group training feedback
- Provide clinic hours for training counsel to support learner's areas for improvement and development
- Conduct specific training needs assessment to support the design, development and delivery of training programs and strategies
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs/workshops
- Work closely with managers and SMEs to outline deliverables expectations, and specific individual training needs
- Ensures the right learning and development offers are available and accessible to different employee segments, ensure high quality, focused development plans are in place for employees, articulate and plan for critical leadership development needs
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or Social Science.
- Certificate in Training and Development and/or Train the Trainers certificate
- Minimum experience: 4 to 5 years of relevant work experience, including training process coordination and delivery.
- English language is a must, second common language is advantage
- Computer proficiency level required (e.g. Advanced knowledge in MS Office suite)
- Driving skills (e.g. Valid GCC light vehicle driving license required)
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|