Job description / Role
We are searching for a competitive Cost Controller to join our exceptional team at Alwadi Doha - MGallery Hotel Collection. Growing your career as a Full-Time Cost Controller is a fantastic opportunity to develop excellent skills. If you are strong in adaptability and communication and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Cost Controller now.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You will support the hotel's overall operation to maximize guest satisfaction, Heartists performance and business results.
- You will manage the day-to-day operation cost accounting.
- Your essential duties and responsibilities are to minimize costs.
- You will adhere to all cost control procedures and review purchase procedures for all items.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position.
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field.
- Passion for leadership and teamwork.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
- Excellent guest service skills.
Your team and working environment:
- We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by the authentic Qatari warmth and our essence of generosity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together, we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Accounts Receivable and Credit Supervisor
General Cashier cum Account Receivable
Cluster Accounts Payable - Raffles & Fairmont