Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
As our Country People Experience & Culture Partner you will support our businesses in designing, implementing, and driving engagement and wellbeing activities.
We are looking for a strong team player to co-create and localize our group people experience & culture agenda in (insert country). To be successful in this role, you will co-create a people-centered growth culture for (insert country) together with our leaders, front liners, back office and warehouse teams and localize the group footprint and initiatives in (insert country) where appropriate. In addition, you will be a member of the group culture & experience team and co-design culture & people experience products for our entire Group.
Employee Experience & Embedding Culture
- Partner with country leadership team to drive culture shaping and workplace improvements in country
- Manage end-to-end marketing and communications of the different People Experience & Culture initiatives
- Activate group culture initiatives across country (office, stores, warehouse)
- Drive, enable, and inspire People Experience & Culture Communities in increasing engagement and employee satisfaction
- Adopt, customize and embed People Experience & Culture initiatives to country
- Identify people experience challenges & pain points through focus groups and drive action plan implementation
- Deploy group UX and people experience products in country e.g. onboarding, internal mobility, tools & platforms etc.
- Lead our Great Place to Work initiative
Diversity & Inclusion
- Localize and activate D&I interventions to country
- Drive a diverse and inclusive workplace and track D&I dashboard to achieve country ambitions
- Support People Experience & culture in instilling a sense of belonging to the Group, endorsing regional collaboration, and securing inclusive activations targeting all employees in different working locations
- Source and drive wellbeing initiatives across country (office, stores, warehouse)
- Localize and rollout Group Wellbeing calendar & initiatives in country
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.