Job description / Role
The Country Manager will be responsible for managing all the commercial operations within Qatar. This involves taking responsibility for Sell in / Sell out & Retail sell out & profit targets within his assigned country.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in consumer health care.
- The country manager will be fully responsible of managing distributors and accounts (Pharmacy chains and any other retail channels).
- The country manager is responsible for managing all operations and is fully responsible for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- The country manager will be fully involved in marketing activities, communication and warehousing. It is up to him to ensure that all aspects of the business operate smoothly.
- The country manager will be responsible of managing a well established team of medical representatives.
- Join a leading global company and having the responsibility of a whole country as a commercial territory.
- Getting the opportunity to coach and manage a well established team of medical representatives.
- 10+ year's experience in sales management or commercial, preferably in consumer health or pharmaceutical field.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, life science is required.
- MBA is a plus.
- Arabic & English fluency is a must.
- Qatar Country experience is a MUST.
- Managerial experience is 5 year or overall experience 10 year including at least 5 year in managerial position.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Sales Manager - Wood Industry
MAYKS HR Consulting
A Leading Company In Qatar
Sales Manager - Pro AV, Lighting & ELV Systems
Business Development Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Sales Manager - Consumables - KSA National