Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Collection Credit Analyst to be based in Qatar. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the company’s Accounts Receivable of Qtr
- Key Account Management
- Risk Analysis and order release
- Follow up on outstanding payments, negotiations and settling payment plans in advance
- Liaise with Top Customers from the entry level till the off hire of the Contract and to ensure that the relation is smooth and payments are timely.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and other periodic reports for CC Manager for cash flow and risk analysis with update on all customers
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and market trends
- Timely alert to Senior Management of any doubtful debts and discuss any future course of action including Police Case, Legal, Settlement or Arbitration.
Receivable - General
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of Invoices produced and timely delivery to Clients
- Review and analyze delinquent accounts and make recommendations for resolutions
- Management of Bad Debts and adequate provisioning
- Generate letters to be used in Debt Recovery
- Liaising with Governmental and Solicitors for debt recovery
- Coordinate with the Sales team for the collection of payments from Customers
- Follow up on the legal cases against the relevant Customers and update the status on a timely basis to the CC Manager
- Directly communicates and visit customers to establish relations; manage relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
- Ensure individual targets are met on a quarterly basis.
- Drives continuous improvements in cash collection and DSO performance.
- Leads negotiations, where required, with customers on deciding the credit terms.
- Continuously reviews the Customers Credit Limits and payment terms and propose a revision, where necessary.
- Liaise with credit agencies for any escalated collections and update the senior management on any major developments.
- Seeking approvals from Senior Management for any write off’s and Bad Debts Provisions
- Ensure timely posting of Invoices and Payments into the accounting systems before month end closing.
- Provide general administration support where needed.
- Supports and works within the company’s Way guidelines
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and Code of Conduct
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Ideally possess 3+ years finance or collections experience
- QTR or transferable GCC driver’s license a must
- IT literate, with advance Excel skills
- Experience dealing with internal and external customers
- Proven skills in administration and data management
- Have excellent time management, organisation skills and the ability to multi task
- Strong English communication skills
- Quick learner, eager to learn and develop
- Self-motivated person with good analytical skills
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Credit and Collection Manager
Inventory Officer / Store Clerk / Data Entry
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar