Job description / Role
Only Bilingual Arabic/English candidates to apply in Qatar (3/4 months role)
• Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
• Establishes entry priorities.
• Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
• Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
• Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
• Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education, Experience & Skills:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Data entry experience or related office experience
• Some basic computer courses may be preferred by some employers
• Organization skills
• Quick typing skills
• Attention to detail
• Computer savvy
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Admin Assistant (Temporary)
TEAM Energy Resources
Customer Service Assistant
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar