Job description / Role
• Assists the team in conducting daily office work and submitting reports, maintaining employee database, receiving, and reviewing invoices and entering all relevant data into the system.
• Maintains database by entering new and updated information.
• Receive, retrieve, and process softcopy and hardcopy information to and from various sources as a part of departmental day-to-day operations.
• Provide the department with necessary information as required upon approval from line manager .
• Provide administrative and clerical support to administrative personnel.
• Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
• Receive and sort various invoices received and maintain a record.
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
• Carry out all other related activities as required for the proper operation of the Security Section or Transportati on Section
QAR 6500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Diploma in business administration or a relevant stream .
Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant role, preferable in the Healthcare industry.
Experience in Data Entry
working knowledge of ERP Software is preferred
Ability to communicate effective ly both verbally and in writ ing,and strong collaboration skills
Good Typing skills and attention to detail
Good Organization and Time Management skills Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,Access,Visio, etc.). Should be proficient in manipulating data in Excel with functions and formula s.
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Data Entry Supervisor
Ultimate HR Solutions
HR Administrative Executive