Job description / Role
As the Data Analyst, you will manage the data quality and integrity across all systems and applications, supporting any data related issues for the present users.
You will be responsible for ensuring the correct metrics and controls are put in place to allow the smooth functioning of data management processes across all platforms.
A leading, prestigious financial services business with exceptionally high turnover globally who pride themselves on their corporate sophistication and forward-thinking approach.
* Manage and document all data management procedures for all daily tasks, provide clear direction and next steps of data related activities.
* Work with relevant senior stakeholders to review data integrity on a regular basis, identifying the accurate validation rules in order to highlight any issues.
* Liaise with the support team and contribute in the testing of current systems or professes to understand existing data related shortcomings and recommend solutions when applicable.
* Continuously communicate and work alongside relevant teams to ensure all data attributed and accurately captured and documented.
* Opportunity to join a leading Middle East organisation in their field
* Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects
* Generous tax-free salary
* Relocation and family benefits
* Bachelor's degree in computer science with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
* Extensive experience in collecting and analysing static data within the financial services industry.
* Act as the single point of contact for various internal stakeholders in regards to any data related issues.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.