Job description / Role
DBN PWM (Produced Water Management) Quality Control Supervisor (PVV & STR) – Offshore
The Service holder is responsible, within the DBN PWM and AB OBS team and under the Company Site Representative, for the overall Supervision, control and monitoring of the fabrication, installation and pre-commissioning activities related to structural, piping, valves, vessels, and coating works done by EPCIC CONTRACTOR (And SUBCONTRACTORS) offshore. The Service holder ensure that all HSE, Quality and Technical contractual requirements are duly applied by CONTRACTORS and all SUBCONTRACTORS offshore. The Service holder participates to routine and/or random inspections and audits, to daily / regular construction meeting with CONTRACTOR and promotes safety and quality awareness at all level through exemplary and pro-active. The Service holder is also accountable for demonstrating, individually, and exemplary behavior with regard to HSE, ethics and ‘’code of conduct”
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Engineering discipline.
• Experience in similar position (years): minimum 10 years. As a minimum, job holders must have extensive hands-on technical, project co-ordination and supervisory experience gained in an Oil & Gas Construction environment (Construction, Engineering, etc.)
• Valid Senior Welding Inspector Certification (AWS, CSWIP, IWI)
• Valid Competency Certification in NDT (ISO 9712, ASNT, PCN) Inspector certificate
• Preferable Coating Inspector Certified (NACE / FROSIO).
• Sound knowledge in International Codes and Standards (ASME, AWS, ISO etc.).
• Familiar with Completion Tools / OPERCOM Methodology,
About the Company
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.