Job description / Role
Deputy Head of Secondary - Qatar
Are you a Qualified and Experienced deputy head of Department? Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity in Qatar as a Deputy Head of Secondary?
Alderwood recruitment, part of the Gattaca group is currently working with a private school in Doha, Qatar. This client delivers the highest quality of Primary teaching to local Qatari students utilizing state of the art facilities and dedicated teachers.
• Salary 18,000 - 21,000 Qatari Riyals per month
• Package Accommodation allowance, utilities allowance, single or family status, mobilization and de-mobilization fees paid for, visa costs (for employee) and Education Allowance (for nominated dependent under the age of 18)
• 1 year renewable contract
• Plan, implement and evaluate an appropriate educational program to meet the needs of local children attending the Secondary School.
• Manage the administrative aspects of the management of the Secondary School. This includes issues such as timesheets, leave forms, work plan reviews and forms.
• Ensure that the Educational program is properly implemented.
• Provide support and guidance to parents in relation to education of their children.
• Liaise Parents, Attend meetings and provide reports so that parents are involved with and understand program objectives.
• Provide and maintain appropriate financial, administrative and developmental records.
• Promote the Kindergarten within the community so that its aims and objectives are clearly understood.
• Bachelors in education or equivalent
• Related Masters in education related subject (not essential but preferred)
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|